Sunday, November 28, 2010

Notre Dame Vs Utah

The University of Notre Dame is home to the largest college marching band in the USA. The band opened proceedings at the enormous stadium prior to Notre Dame's clash with Utah.

From Notre Dame I

Jenny and I had great seats with a good view of the cheerleaders.

From Notre Dame I

Notre Dame, in the gold tights, took to the field and started warming up.

From Notre Dame I

Despite the rain, the stadium was still packed. And as a reward for the ND fans, the Irish got up in a big way over Utah.

From Notre Dame I

Go Irish!

From Notre Dame I

The band had the field taken from them after the game by the students! As this was the last home game for the season, the students were allowed to flow on to the field after the game.

From Notre Dame I

The next day, the weather turned cold but Jenny and I still got out to tour the campus; I will post some more photos, from the Basilica and the dome next time.

No comments: