Thursday, November 11, 2010

A packed August but light-on for photos

Jen left for the States at the end of July and after hanging out in Sydney for a few days, and then Cowra, I headed north for my last big ride for the year. I didn't have a decent camera, so from this point on, the photos are pretty ordinary. On the second morning of my journey to Brisbane on the GS500, after staying in Newcastle on the first evening, I took the photo from my campsite at Minnie Water in the Yuraygir National Park east of Grafton.

From 2010-09-18

I reached Brisbane on Saturday afternoon, 11th of Sept, and after a motorcycling tour through the city, Hall and I stocked up with some Belgian beers.


From 2010-09-18

Later, we headed north to catch up with the extended Roberts clan for a few more brews.

From 2010-09-11

I lived in Hall's garage for almost a week and was starting to feel right at home. After spending a heap of time lounging by the pool, soaking up the great QLD climate, and catching up with Gunners too for a few brews, I made the trip south again to the Central West. I camped out the first evening and plotted out my route home. Crossing west into the countryside was absolutely freezing. Though the ride from Grafton, through the mountains, to Armidale was outstanding even if it was freezing!

From 2010-09-18

No comments: