27 x 800mL = 21.6L
That is 21.6L of bottled beer per brew.
24 x 21.6L = 518.4L
So after 24 brews, I have bottled just over half a thousand litres of beer. Assuming that beer is approximately as dense as water of course, I can now say that I have brewed half a tonne of beer! You could also say 648 long-necks or 54 cases.
My latest recipe (brew 25):
- Munton's Wheat Beer Kit (1.8kg)
- Queanbeyan (Queen-Bee-Ann) Fresh Honey (1.5kg)
- Morgan's Unhopped Extra Pale Malt Extract (1.5kg)
- Morgan's Finishing Hops - Pride of Ringwood (12g)
- Yeast: Safale/Wheat K97 (11.5g)
Approximate alcohol concentration (v/v): 7 %
This beer is going to be something special. The boiling honey filled the house with a wonderful aroma yesterday morning while I was preparing it.
My salutations, of course, to my fellow brewers - in particular: Jenny, Dunc', Bruce and Mixmaster.