Sunday, October 03, 2010

Last party at The Fox. I still can't believe it!

Jenny and I had a good supply of ale on hand for our last party at The Fox on Saturday, August 14. The weather was still pretty cool at this stage, so we had the fire bin chock full at all times. I had been hoping to have that last hurrah at the Fox for some time but had to wait for revisions of the fateful document. The beer though, never had tasted so good!

From OuttaFox

Here we are, playing with some sparklers, later in the evening.


From OuttaFox

You can see how full that bucket is! Also, it reads "Live Free or Die", the state motto of the US state of New Hampshire and the host of Jen's postdoc job.

From OuttaFox

Some rickety old garden furniture was dispensed with as well and reduced the amount of things that we'd have to shift later.

From OuttaFox

Next time, I will show you how Jenny and I, in a fairly rapid manner, set about emptying the Fox. Having been so comfortably settled there for over eight years, one accumulates quite a lot of gear but we get there in the end, so hang in there. And imagine how after so long I can be so nostalgic about my rough'n'ready little sharehouse in Lyneham. Once we're done there, I'll show you a little of the trip Jen and I made to the beautiful Sapphire Coast.

No comments: