Friday, January 23, 2009

Jen and I returned to the Wyanbene Caves campground on Friday. It was about 15 degrees C. cooler up in the mountains, compared to Canberra.

From Eggboat

On Saturday morning, we made a very short foray into the Wyanbene Caves. My little torch was just about out of power. Next time, we'll make it a bit further along I hope.

From Eggboat
We launched our boats on the wide, tidal section of the Clyde river. We shared the water with water-ski-ers, and some fisherman. Our trip on the water was much more conservative than that of the week prior.

From Eggboat
Jenny makes it look easy.

From Eggboat
We cooled off at South Durras beach on Saturday afternoon before driving that familiar stretch of the King's Highway.

From Eggboat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Thanks for the comments-- I actually took back what I said about MacGyver in my latest post. :)