Thursday, July 05, 2012

Snorkelling around Lady Musgrave Island

Here's a few different types of coral that Em and I swam by in the southern section of the Great Barrier Reef, near Lady Musgrave Island.

From Lockett

A nice bloke called Allan took a photo of Emily and I with my old-school camera (which was taking on water).

From Lockett

And here we are next to the boat between dives and probably talking about the lack of clownfish.

From Lockett

Alan snapped this guy but somehow we missed him.

From Lockett

We did see a few of these bright starfish amongst the coral. Look at how brightly it's coloured!

From Lockett

After an afternoon diving on the reef, we took dined out but retired before the Origin started! The next day, Thursday, we headed south again en route to Rainbow Beach on the Fraser coast and I will start my next post on that topic.

No comments: